Вверх страницы
Вниз страницы

Greater Good

Объявление

В чем именно состояла деятельность Ордена Феникса? Как функционировала организация Пожирателей смерти? Почему Аберфорт Дамблдор работает в Кабаньей голове? Что творится по ночам в Лютом переулке? Куда выводил хогвартский тоннель, до того как его завалило в 1993 году? Как события одной эпохи сказались на последующей? Мы ищем ответы на эти и многие другие вопросы. Присоединяйтесь во имя всеобщего блага.

Администрация:
Gellert Grindelwald

Рейтинг: PG-13
Система: хронологическая
(внутри каждой эпохи - эпизоды)
Временные рамки:
От основателей до наших дней.
Пока в отдельные подфорумы вынесены:
Жизнь и ложь (1898 - 1910)
Эпоха мародеров (1975 – 1978)
Второе поколение (1995 – 1998)
(Подробнее об этом см. здесь).

Мы чтим канон. Но мы отдаем должное и буйству фантазии.
Баннеры

Срочно ищем:
Батильду Бэгшот, Вальбургу Блэк, Альфарда Блэка, Джеймса Поттера, Северуса Снейпа (1, 2 поколения), Люциуса Малфоя (1 поколение), Питера Петтигрю (1 поколение), Сириуса Блэка (второе поколение), Регулуса Блэка.

Будем рады пополнению в рядах Ордена Феникса и Пожирателей смерти

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Greater Good » Гостевая » Xetinax

Xetinax

Сообщений 1 страница 21 из 21

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for %keyword%

Its not my first time to visit this web site, i am visiting this web site dailly and take nice information from here all the time.

Hello! I understand this is sort of off-topic but I needed to ask. Does building a well-established website such as yours require a massive amount work? I'm completely new to operating a blog but I do write in my journal on a daily basis. I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

Hello! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

I always spent my half an hour to read this web site's content daily along with a cup of coffee.

Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa? My blog addresses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other. If you're interested feel free to send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Wonderful blog by the way!

Great post but I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Bless you!

I don't know if it's just me or if everybody else experiencing problems with your site. It appears as if some of the text in your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too? This could be a issue with my web browser because I've had this happen before. Thanks

Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It in truth was once a amusement account it. Glance complex to far introduced agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?

I visited several sites however the audio quality for audio songs existing at this web site is actually superb.

Hey very interesting blog!

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people consider worries that they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

This design is steller! You obviously know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a co-worker who was doing a little research on this. And he actually ordered me lunch simply because I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending the time to discuss this matter here on your internet site.

The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

I was recommended this website via my cousin. I'm now not positive whether this post is written by him as no one else understand such exact approximately my problem. You are wonderful! Thank you!

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It actually was a amusement account it. Look complex to more brought agreeable from you! However, how could we keep up a correspondence?

Excellent article. I will be experiencing many of these issues as well..

I know this web site provides quality dependent content and extra data, is there any other website which offers such data in quality?

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Outstanding work!

This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am genuinely happy to read all at single place.

Вы здесь » Greater Good » Гостевая » Xetinax