Вверх страницы
Вниз страницы

Greater Good

Объявление

В чем именно состояла деятельность Ордена Феникса? Как функционировала организация Пожирателей смерти? Почему Аберфорт Дамблдор работает в Кабаньей голове? Что творится по ночам в Лютом переулке? Куда выводил хогвартский тоннель, до того как его завалило в 1993 году? Как события одной эпохи сказались на последующей? Мы ищем ответы на эти и многие другие вопросы. Присоединяйтесь во имя всеобщего блага.

Администрация:
Gellert Grindelwald

Рейтинг: PG-13
Система: хронологическая
(внутри каждой эпохи - эпизоды)
Временные рамки:
От основателей до наших дней.
Пока в отдельные подфорумы вынесены:
Жизнь и ложь (1898 - 1910)
Эпоха мародеров (1975 – 1978)
Второе поколение (1995 – 1998)
(Подробнее об этом см. здесь).

Мы чтим канон. Но мы отдаем должное и буйству фантазии.
Баннеры

Срочно ищем:
Батильду Бэгшот, Вальбургу Блэк, Альфарда Блэка, Джеймса Поттера, Северуса Снейпа (1, 2 поколения), Люциуса Малфоя (1 поколение), Питера Петтигрю (1 поколение), Сириуса Блэка (второе поколение), Регулуса Блэка.

Будем рады пополнению в рядах Ордена Феникса и Пожирателей смерти

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Greater Good » Гостевая » Verotina

Verotina

Сообщений 1 страница 21 из 21

I absolutely love your website.. Great colors & theme. Did you make this site yourself? Please reply back as I'm trying to create my very own website and would like to find out where you got this from or what the theme is called. Cheers!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next write ups thank you once again.

Hi, I do believe this is a great site. I stumbledupon it ;) I'm going to come back yet again since i have book marked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide other people.

I've been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or weblog posts on this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this web site. Reading this info So i am satisfied to convey that I've a very just right uncanny feeling I came upon exactly what I needed. I most certainly will make certain to don?t fail to remember this web site and give it a glance on a constant basis.

Heya! I realize this is kind of off-topic but I had to ask. Does managing a well-established website such as yours require a massive amount work? I'm brand new to writing a blog however I do write in my diary daily. I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my personal experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

Truly no matter if someone doesn't be aware of afterward its up to other users that they will help, so here it happens.

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

My brother recommended I might like this website. He was totally right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Howdy! I simply wish to give you a big thumbs up for the great information you have right here on this post. I'll be coming back to your site for more soon.

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!

Greetings from Carolina! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your website on my iphone during lunch break. I love the info you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, wonderful site!

This site certainly has all the info I needed concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.

Very good post. I definitely love this website. Continue the good work!

I'm amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's both educative and engaging, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. The issue is something too few men and women are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I came across this in my hunt for something relating to this.

I savour, result in I found exactly what I was taking a look for. You've ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

I always spent my half an hour to read this web site's articles every day along with a mug of coffee.

I was more than happy to uncover this website. I wanted to thank you for ones time for this particularly wonderful read!! I definitely liked every bit of it and I have you saved to fav to see new information on your website.

Greate article. Keep posting such kind of information on your page. Im really impressed by it.
Hi there,  You've done an excellent job. I'll definitely digg it and for my part suggest to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this website.

Hello! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a outstanding job!

Hello colleagues, nice post and good arguments commented here, I am genuinely enjoying by these.

My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on various websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to another platform. I have heard great things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

Вы здесь » Greater Good » Гостевая » Verotina