Вверх страницы
Вниз страницы

Greater Good

Объявление

В чем именно состояла деятельность Ордена Феникса? Как функционировала организация Пожирателей смерти? Почему Аберфорт Дамблдор работает в Кабаньей голове? Что творится по ночам в Лютом переулке? Куда выводил хогвартский тоннель, до того как его завалило в 1993 году? Как события одной эпохи сказались на последующей? Мы ищем ответы на эти и многие другие вопросы. Присоединяйтесь во имя всеобщего блага.

Администрация:
Gellert Grindelwald

Рейтинг: PG-13
Система: хронологическая
(внутри каждой эпохи - эпизоды)
Временные рамки:
От основателей до наших дней.
Пока в отдельные подфорумы вынесены:
Жизнь и ложь (1898 - 1910)
Эпоха мародеров (1975 – 1978)
Второе поколение (1995 – 1998)
(Подробнее об этом см. здесь).

Мы чтим канон. Но мы отдаем должное и буйству фантазии.
Баннеры

Срочно ищем:
Батильду Бэгшот, Вальбургу Блэк, Альфарда Блэка, Джеймса Поттера, Северуса Снейпа (1, 2 поколения), Люциуса Малфоя (1 поколение), Питера Петтигрю (1 поколение), Сириуса Блэка (второе поколение), Регулуса Блэка.

Будем рады пополнению в рядах Ордена Феникса и Пожирателей смерти

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Greater Good » Гостевая » Triptiajah

Triptiajah

Сообщений 1 страница 21 из 21

Good day! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

These are truly wonderful ideas in concerning blogging. You have touched some pleasant points here. Any way keep up wrinting.

I know this website presents quality based articles and additional stuff, is there any other site which presents such stuff in quality?

Hi there, I do believe your web site might be having internet browser compatibility issues. Whenever I look at your site in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to give you a quick heads up! Besides that, great website!

Howdy! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the outstanding work!

Asking questions are really nice thing if you are not understanding something completely, except this article gives pleasant understanding even.

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Every weekend i used to pay a visit this site, for the reason that i wish for enjoyment, for the reason that this this site conations genuinely nice funny data too.

I'm amazed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's both equally educative and interesting, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. The issue is something too few folks are speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy I came across this during my hunt for something regarding this.

Hi! I just wish to give you a big thumbs up for the excellent information you have right here on this post. I'll be returning to your web site for more soon.

I like the helpful information you supply in your articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and test again right here regularly. I am relatively certain I will learn plenty of new stuff proper right here! Good luck for the next!

Peculiar article, exactly what I wanted to find.

Quality content is the main to interest the users to pay a visit the web site, that's what this web page is providing.

Helpful information. Fortunate me I discovered your web site accidentally, and I'm surprised why this twist of fate didn't took place in advance! I bookmarked it.

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this superb blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will share this site with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

Hey, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog site in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, very good blog!

Whats up very cool site!! Man .. Excellent .. Superb .. I'll bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally? I am satisfied to seek out numerous useful info here in the submit, we'd like work out extra strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

I'm not sure where you are getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for great info I was looking for this info for my mission.

Thank you for another informative site. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal manner? I've a venture that I am just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Appreciate it!

Вы здесь » Greater Good » Гостевая » Triptiajah